- Enrollments are required for ALL classes to ensure feesibility of a class.
- All fees include GST. All Term fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Payment available by direct deposit, online (Ezidebit), or cash. Eftpos NOT available.
- Class payments must be made in advance (either by enrolling and paying online or requesting an invoice – this must be done for multiple classes). An additional $5 will be charged for the Ezidebit service if paying online.
- Pay As You Go is available for Children’s classes and Private Lessons.
- Discounts relating to Children’s class fees are only available if term is paid in advance. Multiple class discounts are only applicable to advance term payment and is a one-off fee, regardless of the number of weeks in the term or if a class is missed.
- Make-up classes are offerred if the studio has to cancel a class due to unexpected circumstances. On these occasions, we will do our utmost to accommodate as many students as possible.
- Classes are usually 45 minutes duration. Private lessons can be for 1/2 hour (children only) but are usually 45 minutes duration.
- 24 hr cancellation notification is required for private lessons, or else the full fee is incurred.
- Private Tuition, Bridal Waltz Lessons and Semi-Private Group bookings available by appointment.
|Children and Teens (under 16) Term Fee $100 per term Pay As You Go Fee $10 Enrol one child in 2 classes or more and pay $50 per term per additional class – only if paying for term up front!
Six bridal lessons$510
Per Couple or Single 45 min Session $90
Shared Fee Per Group Per 45 min Session $100
2018 Term Dates
School Holiday Class: Thurs 18th & Thurs 25th Jan 9.30am to 12.30pm Seven Hills Youth Club Hall
Term 1, 2018: Mon 29th Jan – Fri 13th April (11 wks but no classes Good Friday)
School Holiday Class: Thurs 19th April 9.30am to 12.30pm Seven Hills Youth Club Hall
Term 2, 2018: Mon 1st May – Fri 6th July (10 weeks)
School Holiday Class: Thurs 12th & 19th July 9.30am to 12.30pm Seven Hills Youth Club Hall
Term 3, 2018: Mon 24th July – Fri 28th Sept (10 weeks)
School Holiday Class: Thurs 4th Oct 9.30am to 12.30pm Seven Hills Youth Club Hall
Term 4, 2018: Mon 15th Oct – Wednesday 19th December (9.5 weeks)
24 hr cancellation notification required for private lessons, or else full fee is incurred.
All Term fees are non-refundable.
Please read Release and Waver of Liability below:
***Release and Waiver of Liability***
I understand that dancing of all kinds is an activity that is inherently risky and dangerous.
I therefore accept that Byrnes Dance Image, whilst providing a positive and as safe a learning environment as possible, accepts no responsibility for any injury of any kind. I waive all legal rights of action against BDI, it’s owners, instructors and Directors for loss or injury arising out of participation in the classes or events held at BDI.
I agree that participation in any activity organised or conducted by BDI is allowed on the understanding that I do so at my own risk.
With respect to any past or present injury or illness and/or pregnancy, it is recommended that participants seek appropriate advice from their physician.