- Enrollments are required for ALL classes to ensure feesibility of a class.
- All fees include GST. All Term fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Adult and Pole class payments must be made in advance (either by enrolling and paying for one class online or requesting an invoice – this must be done for multiple classes). An additional $5 will be charged for the Ezidebit service if paying online.
- Pay As You Go is available for Children’s & Adult’s classes.
- Discounts relating to Children’s class fees are only available if term is paid in advance. Multiple class discounts are only applicable to advance term payment and is a one-off fee, regardless of the number of weeks in the term or if a class is missed.
- Make-up classes are offerred if the studio has to cancel a class due to unexpected circumstances. On these occasions, we will do our utmost to accommodate as many students as possible.
- Classes and private lessons are usually 45 minutes duration (except 1Hr Adult’s Ballroom, Scholarship Intermediate- Advanced kids and Stretch Conditioning).
- 24 hr cancellation notification is required for private lessons, or else the full fee is incurred.
- Private Tuition, Bridal Waltz Lessons and Semi-Private Group bookings available by appointment.
|Adults over 16 years
Ballroom & Latin Dancesport Ten classes over ten weeks$180; Casual class PAYG $20
Children and Teens (under 16)
Term Fee $90 per term Pay As You Go Fee $10
Enrol one child in 2 classes or more and pay $50 per term per additional class – only if paying for term up front!
Six bridal lessons$510
Per Couple or Single Session $90
Shared Fee Per Group Per Session $90
2016 Term Dates
Term 1, 2016: Thurs 28th Jan – Fri 8th April (10 weeks)
Term 2, 2016: Tues 26th April – Fri 1st July (10 weeks but 9 weeks for Mon classes due to Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend)
Term 3, 2016: Mon 18th July – Fri 23rd Sept (10 weeks)
Term 4, 2016: Mon 10th Oct – Tuesday 20th December (10 weeks)
24 hr cancellation notification required for private lessons, or else full fee is incurred. All Term fees are non-refundable.
Please read Release and Waver of Liability below:
***Release and Waiver of Liability***
I understand that dancing of all kinds is an activity that is inherently risky and dangerous.
I therefore accept that Byrnes Dance Image, whilst providing a positive and as safe a learning environment as possible, accepts no responsibility for any injury of any kind. I waive all legal rights of action against BDI, it’s owners, instructors and Directors for loss or injury arising out of participation in the classes or events held at BDI.
I agree that participation in any activity organised or conducted by BDI is allowed on the understanding that I do so at my own risk.
With respect to any past or present injury or illness and/or pregnancy, it is recommended that participants seek appropriate advice from their physician.