- Enrolments are required for ALL classes to ensure feesibility of a class.
- All fees include GST. All Term fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Payment available by direct deposit, online (Ezidebit), or cash. Eftpos NOT available.
- Class payments must be made in advance (either by enrolling and paying online or requesting an invoice – this must be done for multiple classes). An additional $5 will be charged for the Ezidebit service if paying online.
- Pay As You Go is available for Children’s classes and Private Lessons.
- Composite classes are 60 minutes duration. Technique classes are 30 minutes duration and style specific. Private lessons are 45 minutes duration.
- 24 hr cancellation notification is required for private lessons, or else the full fee is incurred.
- Private Tuition, Bridal Waltz Lessons and Group bookings available by appointment.
|Children and Teens (under 16) Term Fee $120 per term Pay As You Go Fee $12 Private Lesson Fee $90 for 45 mins ($60 for 30 mins per couple or single)
Six bridal lessons$540
Per Couple or Single 45 min Session $90
Group (up to 4) Tuition
Shared Fee Per Group Per 45 min Session $110
ZOOM Online Only Classes During COVID19 Restrictions
2022 Term Dates
Term 1: Thurs 3rd Feb – Thurs 7th April (10 weeks)
Term 2: Thurs 28th April – Thurs 30th June (10 weeks – Mid year Assessment on Wed 6/7)
Term 3: Thurs 21st July – Thurs 29th Sept (*11 weeks)
Term 4: Thurs 13th Oct – Thurs 15th December (10 weeks – Final Assessment on Wed 14/12)
24 hr cancellation notification required for private lessons, or else full fee is incurred.
All Term fees are non-refundable.
Please read Release and Waver of Liability below:
***Release and Waiver of Liability***
I understand that dancing of all kinds is an activity that is inherently risky and dangerous.
I therefore accept that Byrnes Dance Image, whilst providing a positive and as safe a learning environment as possible, accepts no responsibility for any injury of any kind. I waive all legal rights of action against BDI, it’s owners, instructors and Directors for loss or injury arising out of participation in the classes or events held at BDI.
I agree that participation in any activity organised or conducted by BDI is allowed on the understanding that I do so at my own risk.
With respect to any past or present injury or illness and/or pregnancy, it is recommended that participants seek appropriate advice from their physician.